This is turning out to be the toughest task of my life before I even get started. The amount of organisation and preparation involved has been truly frightening. My start has been delayed until the spring. I wanted to do it this year but the sensible option is to wait for the weather to improve. Very frustrating but the right course of action if I hope to make it to the finish line. Work have been great and allowed me to alter my absence dates. Just a waiting game now, will get hotels booked over the winter when hopefully the prices will drop.